The main elements in Scandinavian living room
When establishing a comfortable Nordic accommodation, we often start to furnish the living room design primarily. It’s an essential space aimed at guests’ visits and serene family evenings. It must be filled with all the necessary objects which even include the decorations. Start with analysing the purpose of the room. then decide what items you need to search on the basis. It depends on whether the spot will be designed with a relaxing objective along with watching films or be intended to give a kind of shelter to your friends staying up for a night. There’s a variety of sitting room furniture for every taste. AliBene online store offers a great assortment of it. You’ll definitely find the elements you prefer.
Soft seats and sleeping area are the most important details in the modern living room. A crucial criterion worth paying attention to while choosing those interior items is their firmness. The sitting surface must bear huge weights if used by up to 5-6 people. Thus, a chosen sofa or daybed should be stable to serve you long years. Talking about tables, their structure matters as well. Make sure it possesses an appropriate height and size for your needs. Explore Alibene website for a variety of living room décor we can offer.
What are the basic components of modern living room furniture?
Generally, the diversity of our wooden furniture is enormous so let’s find out more about each object.
- Sofa beds. A comfy couch bed can easily boast of its awesome functionality in combination with stylish colour and shape. It’s also an additional space for your guests to spend the night. We can differentiate between sliding pull-out, click-clack and easy open mechanisms in foldable sofa beds.
- Daybeds. Can be placed both outside the house – on the porch in order to create an extra resting zone. It also easily transforms into a double bed. This furnishing ruins the myth that sofa bed is the only option complementing the main room.
- Futons. They’re considered a piece of outdoor furniture and can be placed in the backyard for extremely entertaining barbeque time. Having an adjustable back, they guarantee you a calm rest in a convenient position. Compared to other multiple seats, futons are small in size as well as easily replaceable.
- Armchairs. Used both as decoration as well as the perfect spot for evening book read or social media check. It may simply complement sofa in the room, making it even more extensive.
- Chairs. It’s a perfect furnishing for the appropriate placing of the visitors. There’re even foldable variants like chaise longues available in case you dream of a picnic every evening with your family in the backyard and need to replace the seats quickly though without much effort.
- Stools. It’s possible to locate them near the dressing table, in front of kid’s working space or on the porch as an outdoor fitting. Moreover, such seats never make obstructions while walking as you may easily hide them under the table thanks to the absence of the back, unlike living room chairs.
- Pouffes. Ottoman footstool is great at complementing a lonely coffee table or sofa bed especially if they match in style. This little accessory is a perfect match to decorate the dressing table which probably every woman has.
- Coffee tables. Used to place morning coffee cups, remote controls, books, magazines, or just a bunch of flowers. Because they’re small in shape, simple in use as well as easily replaced, it’s possible to change their location whenever it starts to irritate you.
- Tables. When it comes to decorations like plants or candles, we always put them in the middle of the living room table. It’s a perfect option to choose when you need an extra spot for various knick-knacks. And surely, it performs a valuable function of eating surface.
- Cabinets. Able to hide all your secrets, this relatively large piece of furniture turns out to be even space-saving. Just imagine, you’re capable of putting all trifles and no more messy tables as well as shelves.
- Chests. Wooden chest box is the perfect option to keep your stuff in safety. It’s also a great organisational tool in order not to mess up the room and make it feel cluttered.
- Benches. They greatly expand seating options. Unlike ordinary chairs or stools, those decorations are easily used for storing clothes, shoes as long as other things. Those décor details are utmost practical and exist in different variations.
Finally, make certain to decide on natural materials like wood stone or organic textiles. AliBene retail shop presents eco-friendly living room sets so be sure about their premium quality. Hurry up and take your bargains!
Scandinavian living room furniture
Our living room furniture collection features a wide range of styles and materials to suit any home. From natural wood living room pieces to modern and country-style options, everything you'll ever need to create a cosy and stylish space.
Our furniture sets include everything from sofas and armchairs to coffee tables and side tables, a difference of nordic styles and finishes. If you're looking for a more traditional look, we offer solid wood living room cabinets and wooden furniture in a range of colours, including white, black, orange, green, yellow oak, walnut and dark brown. Or, for a more contemporary feel, check out our collection of living room furniture in white and cream, or with a modern small design.
Nordic style living room
Our Scandinavian front room furniture includes country house and colonial style options, besides white sitting room furniture and living room series. With so many options to choose from, you're sure to find the perfect pieces to bring your nordic living room to life.